Today has brought us rain, rain and more rain. Riley has decided that one rainy shopping trip in town and a little walk is ENOUGH and doesn’t want to play a lot in the rain outside anymore. So we have a bored indoor pup.
Here are a few easy ideas to try out if you are sort of in the same situation.
- Clean, empty bottle with out a lid, with a few treats in
- Kong, always a firm favourite
- Teach them a trick or two
- If you know a friend with a dog near by who will be stuck inside too then ask them over for a doggy play-date
- Give your dog a chew
- Try some nose work with some empty yoguart pots turned upside down in a row with one containing the treat
- Brush up on your dogs presentation and give them a groom
|Riley likes chews best!|
Now for the sepia hop!