You may have seen this recipe before on a different post but today I will add photos and comments on how it went.
It was a nice Sunday morning and Riley had been for a walk then crashed out and gone to sleep so I thought I could give her a nice surprise by making some quick easy peanut butter biscuits.
As you may realise the main ingredient in this recipe is..,
PEANUT BUTTER – which Riley loves!
The other ingredients are:
- Preheat the oven to 190C or gas mark 5 and grease 2 baking trays (yes 2 baking trays!)
- Stir together the flour and the backing powder
- In another bowl, mix the peanut butter and milk
- Stir in the flour mixture until well blended
- Turn out and dough on a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth
- Roll out to 1cm thickness and cut into shapes using biscuit cutters or cut into squares with a knife
- Place 2 cm apart on the greased trays (I had so many biscuits I had to use 3!)
- Put them in the preheated oven for 20 minutes (until light brown)
- Leave them on wire racks to cool before giving your canine chum a nice snack
|Look into my eyes|
Okay I sort of gave in but, someone’s got to lick the bowl.
Here’s a little competition for you:
Guess how many peanut butter biscuits we made that day.
Here’s 2 clues
- It’s a lot
- Here’s a bucket/tin with them in