Today I received my first blog award from Earls World so a big THANK YOU to you guys!
So now I will answer the 3 questions that Earls world asked us.
1. What is your ultimate vision for your blog, and has it changed since you started?
When I started blogging I didn’t have a dog but REALLY wanted one! The blog was to share some doggy knowledge and facts and to get linked up to some other great blogs to read them.My ultimate vision for my blog now is to give you a look at Riley’s life and all the exciting and random things that go on in it.
2. Do you have a favourite treat, if so, what?
Riley loves the natures menu treats as they are small and good size training pieces while being wholesome but still totally tasty. To see our review on these treats click here!
3. Are you a neat freak or slightly cluttered?
I have to admit to being quite cluttered. I have always been quite messy, but I am making an effort to become more tidy and organised.
Here are my nominees to (if they choose to) accept the award.
Here are my 3 questions for them:
1. When did you first decide you wanted a dog and why?
2. If your dog was a human and had a job what would it be?
3. What is it that you like about your dog that makes them special?
THE LIEBSTER RULES:
Acknowledge you have got the award by leaving a comment on the blog that awarded you.
Put the logo (see above) on to your blog.
Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
Answer the questions that the blogger has posted for you.
Nominate 3-11 blogs you like and link to them.
List some questions for them to answer.
Inform your nominees by leaving a comment on there blog.