I have been nominated for the liebster award!
I’d like to say a massive thank you from Riley and I to Darla M Sands and recommend her lovely blog http://darlamsands.blogspot.co.uk/.
First I will display the rules that come with this award.
2. Give readers 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer 11 questions from the blog of the person who nominated you.
5. Nominate 5-11 bloggers for this award (those with fewer than 200 followers is recommended).
6. Come up with 11 questions for your nominees.
- I love lasagne
- I have wanted a dog since my grandma and mum took me to crufts at the age of 5
- I am left handed
- My favourite day of the week is Saturday
- My favourite colour is blue and number is three
- Before I wanted a schnauzer I like airedales and border terriers
- Riley and I share a love for peanut butter
- I was inspired to blog by an article in the YKC magazine about it
- The furthest I have been away from England in Australia
- I used to do Irish dancing
- Honey cheerios are my favourite cereal
Now here are my nominees. I have tried to include most of my favourite blogs but I am really sorry if I have missed you out.
- What keeps your dog most entertained?
- Does your dog like grooming?
- Would you rather go for a morning walk or evening?
- What is the most embarrassing thing your dog has ever done?
- Do you compete in any activities with your dog and if not would you?
- Does your dog like water/swimming?
- Has your dog ever won any prizes?
- Why did you name your dog what you did?
- What do you like most about blogging?
- What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?
- Does your dog have a special habit or thing about them?